This general purpose file requester is designed to please everyone.
* It kee s file names in memory so it doesn't have to thrash around the
disk each time it is invoked.
* It can look for one type of file (with a specific extension), so the
user only sees the relevant file names in the directory. All others
are hidden. Different file types may be looked for in different
directories, so for each file type requested a seperate list of file
names is kept.
Of course, it can also show all file types.
* It puts up a list of all available volumes, by name. When the user
changes disks, the names automatically are updated. So, there is no
need to type in "RAM:", and one is not presented with a hard coded set
of volume names (DFO:, DF1: and DHO:).
* It will run in any screen.
* It handles opening, closing, and deleting files.
The routine FileName, which puts up this requester is documented extensively
in the InovaTools 1 Routines section.